Minggu, 30 Agustus 2020

3.1. Listening

 

Task 1 : Listen to the speaker to fill the blanks!

Fauzi is reading a novel in the city park, then someone is coming closer.

Dimas

:

Hello, I am Dimas. (1) .................

Fauzi

:

Hello, Dimas (2) ................. Fauzi Saputra, please call me Ozi.

Dimas

:

Where do you (3) ................. Ozi?

Fauzi

:

(4) ................. in Gubernur Suryo street No. 30

Dimas

:

Are you serious?

Fauzi

:

Yes, I am.

Dimas

:

So, we are (5) .................

Fauzi

:

Really?

Dimas

:

Yes, I live in Gubernur Suryo Street No. 28.

 

Task 2 : Listen to the speaker to fill the blanks!

Atun and Dandy is waiting for Awan, their new colleague in the train station.

Awan

:

Excuse me (1) .................?

Atun

:

Yes, I am Ruswatuniswa Rahayu, but you can call me Atun.

Awan

:

(2) ................. I am Awan Mahesa from University of Indonesia.

Atun

:

I am fine, how do you do Awan. We are waiting for you.

Awan

:

I am fine too. It is nice to meet you.

Atun

:

Oh I almost forgot, (3) .................

Dandy

:

Hi Awan, it is pleasure to meet you.

Awan

:

Please to meet you too, Dandy.

Dandy

:

(4) .................

Awan

:

Well (5) .................

Atun

:

Okay, you must be tired after 12 hours trip, let us take you to the hotel.

Awan

:

Let’s go

 

Task 3 : Listen to the speaker to fill the blanks!

Anto is waiting for Budi and Niluh, his new colleague at the airport.

Budi

:

(1) ................. Are you Anto?

Anto

:

Yes. I'm Anto Susanto.

Budi

:

How do you do, Anto. I'm Budi from University of Jakarta.

Anto

:

(2) ................. Budi. Nice to see you.

Budi

:

Nice to meet you, too. Did you have a good (3) .................

Anto

:

Yes. It was fine, thanks.

Budi

:

Let me help you to bring your (4) .................

Anto

:

That'a very (5) ................. of you.

Budi

:

Not at all Let me (6) ................. you to my friend.

Niluh

:

Helo, Anto. Nice to meet you.

Anto

:

(7) ................. too. How's the trip?

Niluh

:

Well, it’s (8) ................. and (9) .................

Anto

:

(10) ................. then, you must be (11) ................. I’ll take you to the hotel first.

Budi

:

Ok. Thanks Anto

 

Task 4 : Listen to the speaker to fill the blanks!

Hello, good morning. Well, my name is Dityaswuri Sedayu. I (1) .................  from Purbalingga, West Java. I was (2) .................  in Purbalingga, 4 Septemper, 2005. I (3) ................. to Tangerang since two (4) ................. ago. I moved because my father's office move here. Now, I (5) ................. in Taman Asri Street, number 100. My hobby is (6) ................. to music and (7) .................  movie. I like to listen Japan and English song and só does the movie. I think that Japan and English is (8) .................  I (9) .................  those countries a lot.

I am the first (10) ................. in my family. I have one younger brother. He is still 4 years old. My mother is a teacher, however she can (11) ................. all the (12) .................  well. My father is a (13) .................  in a start up company. He is good in drawing, painting, and making design. He usually did (14) ................. trip with his company. However, he always calls us to make sure that we are okay. He really loves his job and his family. Oh, anyway I also live with my (15) ................. She (16) ................. my mother to take care of my brother during her (17) .................  She is very (18) .................  and fun. She is good in cooking. Her food is always (19) .................  and (20) .................  I do (21) ................. my family.